Homestyle taco meat (Just the seasoned ground turkey. Grass fed beef is great too, if you prefer red meat.)
Guacamole (Brock’s Guac’)
1/3 cup free range liquid egg white, or 2 whole omega 3 eggs whisked
Hot sauce – (Franks Red Hot is fine, or you can grab any organic hot sauce that your taste buds desire. Just be sure to check the ingredients, sometimes sugar sneaks in there.)
1. Brown ground turkey or beef in a skillet, and season with our homemade taco seasoning.
2. Grease a frying pan with cooking spray, or coconut oil.
3. Pour egg into frying pan on medium low heat, and allow egg to cook all the way through.
4. Carefully remove egg from frying pan and place on a plate.
5. Scoop ground taco meat onto egg tortilla, and top with Brock’s Guac’.
6. Drizzle with hot sauce if desired.
7. Wrap up the burrito and enjoy!